The situation surrounding COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) is changing rapidly. Our top priority is the health and safety of our patients. We are committed to providing our patients with medical care, especially since we treat many people who are at higher risk for complications from the virus.
Our office has taken several steps to help prevent the spread of the disease while we continue to provide medical care to all of our patients:
* We offer Telehealth appointments by request that are performed virtually
* We see patients in-office with spacing between appointments
* We require all patients and staff to wear masks and appropriate PPE
* We provide options to bypass the waiting room for appointments upon request
* We installed plexiglass between our staff and patients where applicable
* Equipment and exam rooms are cleaned between every patient
* Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available for all patients
* Sinks and soap are available to wash hands
* Fascial tissues and trash bins are available in the waiting area
Dr. Heather McGuire, Pacific Foot & Ankle Care
3114 Telegraph Road - Suite B, Ventura, CA 93003
Phone: (805) 648.2016 · Fax: (805) 620.4288
© 2021 Pacific Foot & Ankle Care - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder